Quick Waxing “Wax on Wax Off”
Here are some helpful tips on waxing skis for training and recreational skiing.
1. Always work the ski from the tip to the tail. (Never in the reverse direction).
2. Brush out the ski base with the Fast Wax Super Fine SS Brush
3. Melt wax for the current conditions onto the ski base and iron in from tip to tail
4. Allow the ski to cool for about 1/2 hour or until the ski is cool to the touch
5. Scrape with a plastic scraper
6. Brush out with the Fast Wax Superfine SS Brush 2 to 3 passes
7. Follow with the Fast Wax Horsehair Brush
8. Polish with the Fast Wax Nylon Brush