New Ski Wax Products
New Brushes from Fast Wax
After extensive testing and development Fast Wax is pleased to announce it's new line of brushes.
The line includes, a Super Fine Stainless Steel, Horse Hair and Stiff Nylon.
Other New Ski Wax Products
|Fluoro Hot Box Wax||Fluor Base Prep||Base Saver||HSLF 0 White|
Fluoro Hot Box Wax Engineered with the Elite Skier in mind while made for everyone that likes fast skis
Fluoro Base Prep
Iron in Fluoros Top Coats with an efficient and easy method
A complement to our line of standout easy to use cold weather waxes
The test crews were asking to purchase the wax immediately.
Iron in Fluoro top coats using the Fast Wax Base Saver more efficiently for faster skis and without the fear of glazing your bases
Another unique well engineered product from Fast Wax.
How it works:
The soft Teflon surface backed with the cushioning pad presses the fluoro top coats into the ski structure using low heat and high pressure in a unique application.
- Apply the top coat to the ski either sprinkle on the powder or rub in the block.
- Lightly cork in with the Speed Block (ski surface should be evenly coated and a light gray color)
- Place the Base Saver on the ski (Teflon side down) place the iron on top Base Saver
- Using a moderate temperature 260 F to 280 F pull the iron and the Base Saver Pad down the ski using moderate to hard down pressure on the iron ( about the same pressure as structuring )
- One Pass - move a slow steady speed and watch to make sure the top coat is pressed into the ski
- Cork in the extra top coat from the stability groves
- Let the ski cool for 1/2 hour and brush out with Fast Wax HH Brush
- Be amazed at how little wax is removed from the ski!