Fast Wax INTRODUCES Race Pro
Race Pro is a fluoro paste top coat that is……
Cost Effective at $50
Ease of Application, cork in with a Fast Wax Speed Block or for longer races iron in using the Fast Wax Base Saver
Performance, skiers report excellent speed and the Classic Skiers really liked the exceptionally quick break away when striding and double poling
Test crew, tested a dozen pairs of skis and the wax technician waxed over 100 pairs of skis at the West Yellowstone on Snow Demo
When you wax over 100 pairs of skis and everyone comes back smiling you know the wax is right
New Brushes from Fast Wax
After extensive testing and development Fast Wax is pleased to announce it's new line of brushes.
The line includes, a Super Fine Stainless Steel, Horse Hair and Stiff Nylon.
Other New Ski Wax Products
Fluorinated Hot Box Wax - this wax is engineered to stay liquid in the Hot Box at 130° F or 55°C to absorb into the base. Then the natural annealing process of the Hot Box brings the Fluoro compound to the surface for fast skis. The wax was tested by several shops with all reporting faster skis right out of the box. Former Olympian stated "This is the real deal"
The test crews were asking to purchase the wax immediately.
Fluorinated Base Prep - complements the Hot Box Wax with an iron in wax that has the same results, excellent fast skis right from the start.
HSLF- 0 White - Our standout HS-0 White Extreme Race Wax is now complemented with HSLF - 0 White a low fluorinated version for those rare humid cold days.
Accessories - Look for several new accessories, decorative machine cut scrapers, the all new Star Groove Cleaning Tool and the rubber based Ski Ties.
NEW -- FAST WAX BASE SAVER
Iron in Fluoro top coats using the Fast Wax Base Saver more efficiently for faster skis and without the fear of glazing your bases
Another unique well engineered product from Fast Wax.
How it works:
The soft Teflon surface backed with the cushioning pad presses the fluoro top coats into the ski structure using low heat and high pressure in a unique application.
1. Apply the top coat to the ski either sprinkle on the powder or rub in the block.Ski Base Saver Pressure Demo
2. Lightly cork in with the Speed Block (ski surface should be evenly coated and a light gray color)
3. Place the Base Saver on the ski (Teflon side down) place the iron on top Base Saver
4. Using a moderate temperature 260 F to 280 F pull the iron and the Base Saver Pad down the ski using moderate to hard down pressure on the iron ( about the same pressure as structuring )
5. One Pass - move a slow steady speed and watch to make sure the top coat is pressed into the ski
6. Cork in the extra top coat from the stability groves
7. Let the ski cool for 1/2 hour and brush out with Fast Wax HH Brush
8. Be amazed at how little wax is removed from the ski!